Stampa Abogados gathers in this document the number of arbitration cases that have been registered and/or administered in different institutions based in Asia-Pacific and Middle East between 2018 and 2022.
The report reflects the cases administered and/or registered during the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. The recent reports published by each of the analyzed institutions have been used to collate the figures, in addition to the information that the different arbitration institutions have directly shared with us. The sources with the relevant information are referenced in the document for the reader’s convenience, although there are data that the institutions have shared directly with this office and are not referenced.
The following arbitration centres have been analysed:
- ACICA: Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- CIETAC: China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- CRCICA: The Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- DIAC: Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- HKIAC: Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- ISTAC: Istanbul Arbitration Centre
- JCAA: The Japan Commercial Arbitration Association
- KCAB: Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
- MCIA: Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration
- SHIAC: Shanghai International Arbitration Center
- SIAC: Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- THAC: Thailand Arbitration Center